Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Working Out!!!

You always hear people say how much they enjoy working out, but seriously are they crazy. I go to the gym 3 times a week, but lately I feel totally unmotivated to workout as hard I was in the beginning. I know that working out will make me feel better and make me look better to my self, and to fit into clothes better. But still I hate sweating, I hate not seeing the results right then. What can I do to make my self want to workout more. Hopefully soon, I will see the results that I am wanting. I guess what I need to learn is how to be patient and not expect everything to happen all of the sudden. I am noticing little changes but they are not coming as fast as I want them too. Only 35 lbs to lose and then maybe some more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment