Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday Party!

Newer thought planning a 5 years old birthday party would be so much work. First you have to invite everybody and then you wait to see who is going to be coming. Then come up with food idea's, game idea's, and any other thing else that you may need. So now for the last two days I have been cleaning the house, scrubbing walls, painting and just finishing up the last things too the house that need to be done! I feel like I am never going to get done! The next three days I have to steam clean the carpets, mop all the floors, wash all the windows, get new blinds, and make the cake and cupcakes for everybody that is coming!! Then decorating the house and making ALL of the food. I hope Cody likes his party!!! The party theme is Rocket Ships!!!! So much to do and so little time, oh well I will get everything done, I have to I am the mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment