Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our Family!!!

For those of you that don't know us here I go. My name is Allison, I am married to Brent and we have two children, Cody who is going to be 5 in 11 days and Kayleigh who is 2, we also have a Black Lab named Boomer and a cat named Tigger. Me and Brent have been together for about 10 years now. We meet while I was a senior in High School, crazy I know. We got married July 24, 2009. But we had been engaged since November 2004. I know we did things backwards but it works for us. I am a stay-at-home mom and Brent is a body shop manager. Before being a  stay-at-home mom I did work. But after I had our daughter and taking 20 weeks off, then we decided that it was better to stay-home and raise the kids. Cody just started school this year, he is in Kindergarten and goes all day! Which gives me sometime to spend with Kayleigh, and it is kind of cool. Since it has never been just me and her. I graduated college in April 2010 with my Associates Degree in Administrative Technology with Emphasis in Medical. I was going to take class this fall but they were all full, so now I am on the wait-list for 2 classes in the winter. We will see if I get into them, especially since they only take 10 students per class per semester. So that sucks! But oh well life goes on! Well I guess my first blog ever is done! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment