Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Year, New Me!!!!

I know it is way past the New Year! But that is okay. One of my New Year Resolutions is to get into shape! I know that is what everybody says! But for me this year I definitely need it! My husband says I am beautful the way I am. I know he means it, but I want to feel good about myself! So I started Weight Watcher's and in the first 8 weeks I lost about 11lbs! I am super happy about that! It is a great start to were I want to be! I have about 20 to 30 more pounds that I want to lose and then i will be to my ideal weight! I also started doing Zumba at a gym, I also started to doing it at home and I am going to start running on the treadmill that I finally got back! I am going to start a weigh in chart starting on Sunday and then every Sunday I am going weigh my self and then I will keep it tracking online!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment